Our sessions typically run 12 weeks in length.
WGC is a PEANUT FREE FACILITY. Please do not send snacks that contain peanuts. Thank you for your cooperation!
Here’s a list of items to prepare your child for their class:
- Reusable water bottle with name on it
- Athletic attire without strings or buttons are appropriate – Gym suit, shorts, leggings, t-shirt, tank top. Absolutely NO JEANS, hoodies or any item with strings.
- Hair MUST BE pulled back and out of face for all participants.
- No socks, tights or slippers
- Any inhalers or epipens may be brought into class and given to their coach.
- No gum or candy
- ALL ADVANCED RECREATIONAL, DEVELOPMENTAL, and COMPETITIVE classes will have a 15 minute break. Please provide a peanut free and healthy snack to eat.
Class cancellations due to weather will be posted on our Facebook page, a message will be left on our phone by 3pm, as well as our website. Make-up for weather cancellations are subject to availability in schedule.
Please refrain from coaching your child or others from the viewing area. It is distracting to your child, other children in the class and the coaches. We have certified coaches available for any questions or concerns you may have. You are free to speak with them before or after a class. Our Head Coach Maria, is always available to answer any questions or concerns as well.
If your child has lice or you suspect they do, please keep them home until they’ve been completely treated.
If you or your child is sick or not feeling well, please keep them home until they are 100% and are up to participating in their class. Please follow the Region of Waterloo Public Health protocol for COVID-19.